Monday, February 1, 2010

Whistler

I arrived in Whistler yesterday after spending a great five days in Vancouver visiting with family and seeing some of the city. Did some shopping, saw Avatar, ate lots of delicious food and had a great visit! Yesterday, Katie picked me up, and we drove to Whistler with Cove in the back seat trying to find a comfortable spot between all the luggage! But we made it in one piece (despite all the "traffic pattern changes" they've made to the Sea to Sky!

Today, Steven and I went to Blackcomb to do some skiing, and I had a great time. Skied the Blackcomb Glacier (that's where the picture is from) and got my ski legs back. I am so looking forward to hitting the slopes when I'm not working. I go tomorrow to get some things sorted out and then start training on Friday. I am so excited and cannot wait!

Will write more later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what gorgeous pictures.
    Looking forward to reading more on your blog :)
    Have a great time!

    Megs

    ReplyDelete