Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am loving my job! I got to hold a bronze medal on Sunday! It was for the Men's 10 Km Biathlon at Whistler Olympic Park which was won by a Croatian! They are SUPER heavy! And really big! Although we tend to sit around a lot, at least we aren't standing outside! The top picture is me catching up on some reading, while another volunteer stands outside checking parking permits etc. Despite a lot of hurrying up and waiting, I REALLY can't complain.

I may do a lot of reading, but at least I'm not outside! I have a cozy warm car to sit in. (Don't worry. I don't keep it running all the time! Just short bursts to warm up!)
By the way, the book I'm reading is Stones into Schools by Greg Mortenson - strongly recommended!
Last night I got to go into the Medal's Plaza and enjoy some of the show! It's a big party! The days are long, but the people I am working with are awesome, so it makes it totally worth it!
So, later all!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment